Would you like to know more about treating children with herbs?
If you enjoyed my blog on herbs for children, you might be interested to know I have now written a herbal remedies for children distance learning course!
As with all of my distance learning courses you will be emailed the course material to work through (although in this particular module there is no quiz or test at the end).
You will also receive a herbal goody box containing herbs specific for children, as well as jars, bottles and sundries needed to make the herbal remedies in the module.
What does the course cover?
- Safety – when to give herbs and when not to
- Dosages and how they are different for children
- Herbal preparations for children – from sweets to ice lollies
- A developing immune system – when to boost immunity
- Herbs for babies – colic to nappy rash
- Herbs for toddlers – coughs and colds
- Herbs for infants – eczema and ear infections
- Herbs for primary age – conjunctivitis and diarrhoea and vomiting
- Herbs at 11+ – tonsillitis and acne
- Plus lots of tips and recipes to use at home
How much does the course cost?
Who can complete the course?
Anyone with an interest in herbs and health. There is no prerequisite for this course.
For more information please get in touch.