Year Long Herbal Medicine course
This is course has both breadth and depth, covering a wide range of topics from herbal history, herbal first aid, herbs for children and much more.
Topics covered in the course:
- Herbal history
- Drying, preserving and growing your own herbs
- Herbal medicine and the law
- Botany and plant ID
- Build your own herbal remedies chest
- Herbal medicine from around the world
- Herbs for children (access to the herbs for children course included)
- Herbs for first aid
- Herbal medicine making (access to the natural cream making course included)
- An indepth study of 10 herbs
- Further study of 20 more herbs and much more
What does the course include?
This is an email based course with downloadable course booklets, videos, and more.
Prerequisite: None – open to absolute beginners.
Please note: This course is for home use and leads to a certificate of completion if all of the appropriate assignments have been completed.
Sample course materials
Pay in Full
Once you’ve paid through PayPal you’ll receive the course sign up page.
Sign up with PayPal subscribe and £24 will be taken from your account once a month for 12 months.
Once you’ve signed up you’ll receive the course sign up page.
£24 per month
Did you know I offer a mentorship programme?
A mentor can be useful at any stage of your herbal journey, whether you’re a new student looking for support and guidance, a complete beginner looking for one to one advice and learning, or a newly qualified herbalist looking for support.