Herbal tincture kit
Are you looking to create and use your own herbal tinctures at home?
The kit contains:
- How to read a tincture label – guidance sheet
- 4 x 100ml bottles and labels
- 1 x 100ml calendula tincture^ (contains alcohol)
- 1 x 30ml rose tincture ^ (contains alcohol)
- 1 x 30ml dropper bottle
- 1 x 60ml amber glass jar
- 2 x 50ml spray bottles
- 5 x 60ml bottles of tincture^ (contains alcohol)
- 9 x 100ml bottles of tincture^ (contains alcohol)
- A free place on my Using Tinctures at home course (worth £28) (via email) – you can download a sample booklet here
- Access to my herbal videos and recipes (via email)
Please note: The herbal ingredients in the boxes vary due to availability^ (often weather and season dependent).
Sustainability: These kits are made with organic* and sustainable ingredients, and compostable or reusable/recyclable packaging. Please see my sustainability page for more details.
Availability: This kit is only available in the UK but if you are in another country please get in touch and I will recommend a different product/supplier.
Postage: Postage is via Royal Mail/courier.
Cost: £40 (inc. postage)
*There are some ingredients that are not currently available as organic but suppliers are working towards that goal. These items will be clearly labelled.
Are you looking to develop your herbal skills?
I have a wide range of courses available, from short mini courses to year long in depth journeys into plant medicine.