Create your own herbal first aid kit
Are you looking to create your own herbal first aid kit at home?
You can make all of these remedies in your kitchen with simple ingredients from your kitchen cupboards, back garden and things from your kit box.
The kit contains:
- 1 x 20ml aluminium tin
- 1 x 60ml amber glass jar
- 2 x 30ml amber glass jar
- 1 x 50ml spray bottle
- 1 x 60ml bottle of tincture^ (contains alcohol)
- 1 x 100ml bottle of tincture^ (contains alcohol)
- 1 x bag of vegetable wax
- 2 x empty 100ml bottle (with writable label – for your own creations)
- 1 x herbal tea mixing bag and fillable tea bags
- Access to my herbal videos and recipes
- A free place on my Creating a Herbal First Aid kit for travel course (you can download a sample course booklet here)
Please note: The herbal ingredients in the boxes vary due to availability^ (often weather and season dependent).
Sustainability: These kits are made with organic* and sustainable ingredients, and compostable or reusable/recyclable packaging. Please see my sustainability page for more details.
Availability: This kit is only available in the UK but if you are in another country please get in touch and I will recommend a different product/supplier.
Postage: Postage is via Royal Mail.
Cost: £25 (inc. postage)
*There are some ingredients that are not currently available as organic but suppliers are working towards that goal. These items will be clearly labelled.
Are you looking to develop your herbal skills?
I have a wide range of courses available, from short mini courses to year long in depth journeys into plant medicine.