Year long herbal medicine course
Prerequisite: There are no specific prerequisites for this course but an interest in herbs and some reading on the subject is a useful starting point.
The course will consist of:
- 12 parts with monthly marked assessments
- Certificate of completion (not a qualification to practice)
- Online assistance via Skype
The course will cover:
- Herbal history
- Drying, preserving and growing your own herbs
- Herbal medicine and the law
- Botany and plant ID
- Build your own herbal remedies chest
- Herbal medicine from around the world
- Herbs for children
- Herbs for first aid
- Summer remedies
- Winter remedies
- Herbal medicine making
- An indepth study of 10 herbs
- Further study of 20 more herbs
You will receive:
An advanced herbal goody box including jars, bottles and sundries, ingredients for remedies, and 10 bags of herbs.
Please note: the course must be completed within 18 months of commencement.
Course costs: £360 (when paid in advance)
Or via a payment plan option:
Initial payment of £50.00 and then 12 monthly payments of £30.00 (total cost £410).
Year Long herbal medicine course
Sign up here for the 12 part Year Long Herbal Medicine course.